A Prescription for Peace
A Prescription for Peace in an Anxious Age
The Reality of Life in a Fallen World
Issues will arise, even between believers (vs. 2)
Who is responsible for settling them? (vs. 3)
The Divine Prescription:
- Cultivate a heart attitude of ______________ . (vs. 4) Neh. 8:10
- Guard the ______________ of the Lord in your life (vs. 5)
- Don't succumb to the __________________. (vs. 6)
- Instead, ________________.
The Promised Result:
- A ____________ peace (John 14:27)
- A ____________ peace (Eph 3:20)
Is there a defense against anxiety?
- A renewed __________________ (vs. 8)
- An ___________________ to follow (vs. 9)